This week our recipe exchange comes from one of our team here at Chef Masterclasses, a fabulous warm salad of sweet cherry tomatoes, punchy basil and goats cheese.
I picked this salad up watching Ainsley Harriot through barely open eyes after leaving the TV on all night and falling asleep on the lounge – so measures are approximate….but it’s always worked for me! Enjoy – Ben.
- 2 – 3 lots of truss cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- fresh basil
- 1 packet soft goats cheese
- Place the cherry truss tomatoes in a baking tray, along with 5-6 cloves of garlic (unpeeled)
- Slice 5-6 basil leaves and scatter across the dish
- Drizzle with some olive oil and place in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until the tomatoes start to blister
- Remove from the oven, scatter with more sliced basil and crumble soft goats cheese over the dish
- Serve warm